Friday, April 8, 2011

Give A Hand To Wildlife: WWF Protection Campaign

"I can change the world, with my own two hands. 
Make a better place, with my own two hands."

"I can make peace on earth, with my own two hands.
And I can clean up the earth, oh with my own two hands."


"I'm gonna make it a brighter place, with my own two hands.
I'm gonna make it a safe place, with my own two hands.
I'm gonna help the human race, oh with my own two hands.
With my own, with my own two hands."
- Ben Harper -

The World Wide Fun for Nature (WWF) is an international non-governmental organization working on issues regarding the conservation, research and restoration of the environment. It is the world’s largest independent conservation organization with over 5 million supporters worldwide, working in more than 90 countries, supporting around 1300 conservation and environmental projects around the world. With the mission” to halt and reverse the destruction of our environment”, WWF is trying to make this world a better place.  You to can help change the world with your own two hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment